My wife and I recently had an opportunity to get away to Ojai but we wanted to avoid the corporate, country-clubby feel of the town's best-known upscale hotel. We chose the modest-sized Su Nido Inn after some friends recommended it and are VERY glad we did. Quiet, calm, refined and impeccably maintained - it feels like a private oasis steps away from the center of town. Michael and Trilby were helpful and knowledgable about local attractions and and activities in the area. Free internet (and wi-fi) in the room was a big plus. And the king-sized bed was insane - the best we've ever slept in. We stayed in the "Robin" suite but would consider staying in a standard room (no tub, no kitchenette) next time. Su Nido is truly a nest. We're looking forward to our return.
- Also Known As:
- Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai) Hotel
- Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai) Hotel Ojai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the Ordinary World behind and come to Su Nido. Our peaceful suites await you with artful Mission Revival decor, a fireplace, kitchen, private patio, the finest luxury linens and other amenities for your comfort. Relax and refresh. Enjoy the unique flavor of the Ojai village just steps away, including the Arcade, art galleries, LibbyBowl and fine dining, or spend your time in your own private world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.