“Nice place for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
San Diego, CA
“Nice place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Came here as soon as I arrived in Ojai for lunch. Had a very good BLT on toasted sour dough with added avocado, with great crispy fries. Good service, with my drink replenished as needed. Many locals were also eating here on a weekday, late time for lunch. I regret not coming again after getting a disappointing sandwich the next day, at a higher price, from a new gourmet deli on the main drag.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Emporium”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Good breakfast. My sister enjoyed the cinnamon roll French toast. Eggs, omelets, pancakes were tasty. Latte was mediocre.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ojai, California
“Best Fish tacos in Ventura County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've never been disappointed with the food here after many many visits. They have a wide variety of creative, generous and tasty choices. I almost want to keep it a secret just to myself.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Great breakfast food at good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I went here on the advice of someone who worked at the hotel we were staying. The restaurant was pretty crowded, and we could tell that most of the patrons were locals. The breakfast selections are plentiful, and we had pancakes, which were big and fluffy!, the Belgian waffle with berries and cream (yum!), and eggs and bacon( bacon was a little fatty for me). Despite being crowded, our order came pretty fast. Our waitress wasn't that friendly, but she did seem pretty busy. We will definitely return when we come back to Ojai. Eating here is much better than paying the sky high prices for food at the hotel!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Nice restaurant, outdoor patio, great bakery.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

**They are open for breakfast and lunch only. Bakery 6:30AM-3PM Restaurant 7AM-3PM **
I've eaten at the Emporium Cafe dozens of times and find the food to be plentiful and good. Their quiches are very good as are their soups and salads. They bring a basket of fresh homemade breads to the table and the brown bread is my favorite! They also have a nice little bakery on the street side of the building where you can have a cup of coffee/tea and a pastry without going to the restaurant itself.

The patio is nice, but flies seem to always be a problem. The interior restaurant is clean, nothing special about the decor. You will certainly get a decent meal here for a reasonable price.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Emporium Coffee Parlor? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Emporium Coffee Parlor, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.