“This is THE Place to enjoy the best food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Suzanne's Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Ojai
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol
West Molesey, United Kingdom
“This is THE Place to enjoy the best food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We returned to Ojai and Suzanne's Cuisine and again enjoyed food of outstanding quality!
We celebrated once a New Years Eve at Suzanne's and still talking about the special place this restaurant is! The food - we tried Fuillet of Bison - and the service - WOW!
Thank you - we will return!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Covina, California, USA
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Suzanne's sometimes get a bad rap for expensive food and lackluster service. We were there on December 30, and even though the restaurant was busy, we were treated like honored guests. The food was so delicious - cornish game hen - yum - and we were seated near a fireplace. The tables weren't packed in just because it was a holiday weekend; the service was attentive and professional. Such a nice restaurant. Highly recommend.

Visited December 2013
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Fantastic service in a friendly manner. Dinner of cioppino of the best I've had. Husbands steak fantastic and nice wine list all in a pleasant, welcoming atmosphere. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grapeview, Washington
“Good Lunch with Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were just on our way through town and chose this place based on their rating. We were NOT disappointed! It started with being seated on an indoor/outdoor patio with a pleasant fountain in the adjacent garden, nicely decorated for Christmas. They have large portions so we decided to split an entrée with an excellent salad and very tasty grilled ham and cheese sandwich on sourdough bread. It was a great stop for a relaxing lunch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
los angeles, ca
“Suzanne's Creative Attitude--AVOID”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband took me to Suzanne's for my birthday dinner--we chose the place based on hotel's recommendation and reviews. Bad mistake. BAD. Either those people who wrote good reviews have never dined in fine restaurants or they were drunk before they got there...I guess we will never know. Anyway, we arrived at Suzanne's by 6:30 and their parking lot was completely full. Ok we thought, I went inside to check in while my husband drove off to look for street parking. I told the person at front desk that there was zero parking in their lot and he did not seem to be at all concerned that patrons would have to drive around looking for a spot. A few minutes later my husband called me and said you could not park your car on the street. Pissed, I asked the man in the front again about the parking situation and he said with the annoyed attitude, "well, he can park on any of the lots adjacent to ours." WHY COULDN'T HE TELL ME THAT WHEN I FIRST ARRIVED AND TOLD HIM ABOUT THE LACK OF PARKING SPOTS??? The restaurant of this caliber should either have valet service on the weekends or put a sign that there is additional parking available next door.

Now to the food. It was OK, nothing to write home about. I had sand dabs which tasted like fish and chips--too much dough saturated in grease. My husband had filet which was decent. The white cosmo was weak for my taste. No free desert of any kind was offered for my birthday.

I would not go there again. Maravilla was by far superior in their food, service and attitude. Oh, and I have been trying to make dinner reservations there through OpenTable but it would not accept it. Tried emailing the restaurant--the email bounced back to me. Problem with management perhaps???

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere