“Delicious Scones and Jams” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 82 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Annapolis, Maryland
“Delicious Scones and Jams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This deli was quite a find. We went in and were happy to find that they offered tea time. My friend and I elected to do the high tea for two. Their high tea is not fancy tea cups and pots but their scones and blood orange marmalade were fantastic. My friend has gluten issues and there were many items available for her to choose from. I went back, alone, the next day to have tea and scones again because it was THAT GOOD!

Feel free to bend their ear about where to travel. I was given a sheet of suggestions of places along the PCH (Rt 1) to visit.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ventura, CA
“Delicious!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The Milano panini sandwhich was flavorful and fresh. The lavender lemonade from ojai was one I want to buy in all stores. Cookies were crispy and yummy. Nice storefront with two tables looking into the main street in ojai or 2 patio seats. I will definitely come back!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Drop In”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I arrived in Ojai for a couple days and while walking around town we decided to drop into this little place. It seems to be run by two nice ladies and is small but comfortable. They have a nice menu and at least while we were there were playing some cool music. We had two salads a lemonade and a beer. The salads were both good but as someone else had mentioned it is a little pricey.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“Charming visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We arrived hot, tired, hungry in Ojai, with instructions from a dear friend to head directly to Marche Deli. It was the right choice: delicious, well prepared food, ample servings, very friendly team and ambience. We will be back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ojai, California
“Cute deli but overpriced.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a very small place with just a few tables and probably mostly meant for take out. I enjoy the tables outside so I don't feel too cramped. The food is excellent but, in my opinion, way too expensive.

Visited September 2012