“It was fine, but....” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Santa Ana, California
“It was fine, but....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

They were friendly, but I ordered prime rib, and the waitress gave me rib eye. Don't get me wrong, I do like rib eye, but I ordered prime rib. When I asked her if this was prime rib, she replied, "you ordered rib eye". I said, "that's fine, I 'm enjoying it". I left unsatisfied because I didn't get what I asked for.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Camarillo
“Ojai Splendor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

Hey you looking for a great steak while sitting next to a Waterfall in beautiful Ojai? Look no further grab your significant other and be prepared for a great afternoon or evening adventure. Off the beaten track this place could only exist in Ojai. Grab a outdoor seat by the waterfall and relax the food is good and a local wine list seals the deal.

Boise, ID
“Over and above - great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

We had a family reunion Saturday luncheon at the restaurant for 22. Nicole and Michelle were wonderful to deal with in making the preparations for this event. We sat outside on the patio, the weather cooperated and the food and service were fabulous. Everyone had a great time and if in the area we will definitely eat there again. I have already recommended the restaurant to several friends who live nearby.

Visited January 2012
Woodland, California
“Excellent FOOD, service and ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I am not sure the last two reviewers ate at Bodees because the food was excellent and the quality of products was far superior then other restaurants we have eaten. We dine out regularly because my husband is a chef. My husband had the special, grass fed beef fillet with a lobster sauce that had large pieces of lobster. The fillet was Delicious and very tender an excellent cut of beef. I had the Cilantro-Garlic Marinated Seared Ahi, and it was wonderful. The sauces were awesome. We also had the lobster mac & cheese, far better then Maestro's, tons of lobster. Everything we ate was terrific quality and prepared with the love and enjoyment of food. Loved the restaurant so much that we intend to bring friends and family.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great service, poor quality meat.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012 via mobile

The service and area was awesome. We were so disappointed by the meat quality. The steaks were just over $30 and tasted as if they were straight from Cocos or Carrows. Really disappointing! The baked potatoes were not completely baked and somewhat hard as well. I have to say we will tell everyone that it is not worth it for the food. Go have some drinks and hang out only.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere