“Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Oceanside
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was definitely surprise with the level of professionalism displayed by the staff. Leo helped us a lot with every single thing we needed. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for great customer service and very professional staff

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Oceanside
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

SADLY, Ms Anna made cancel my 2nd reservation for 2 days (exchange from room 303 to 302) but refusing to offer me a wheelchair desabled shower chair as negotiated on my arrival to the property by Ms. Maria.

I contacted Ms Anna prior to my check-out time (to confirm I could employ said chair [from room 303 over to room 302] and she left me waiting for her response for over 33mins)... By 11:35am, I contacted Mr Sam, who explained I couldn't not transfer the chair, therefore I requested to please cancel my 2nd reservation on the basis of being a wheelchair person whoo could not stand to shower, much less on a slipery tub surface.

Ms Maria was fantastic! Ms Anna and Mr Sam need training to prevent the property from loosing disabled veteran's business.

Will try them again one more time... Will report their performance soon!

~Disabled Combat Vet (wheelchair)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

JashJaiswal, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Customer, As we discussed on phone that we have Access room with Bath tub not the Walk in shower as we have another veteran come here and stays whole month every year, who have occupied the room. You also looked at the room before you checked in and you said OK.

Its not against you but when some one is staying in the room we can't do much thing. Please call us in advance so we will make sure you get room of your preference. In month of July and Aug our lovely veteran guest (85 old year) come and stay with us. so we do take care of Veterans.Thanks
MARIA

Been to Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside

Address: 3240 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92058
Location: United States > California > Oceanside
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Oceanside
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside 2*
At Super 8 Marty's Valley Inn, warm rays of sunshine and soft coast breezes greet you each day. We are perfectly located between San Diego and Los Angeles to offer you the best of Southern California. Delight in the shimmering magic of the Pacific Ocean. Indulge in deep sea fishing, golfing, surfing, whale watching, shopping, or just relaxing in serene, sun-filled paradise. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Marty`s Valley Oceanside Hotel Oceanside
Best Western Oceanside
Oceanside Best Western

If you own or manage Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.