“The bed was very good, the tub drained slow, the walls were...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Oceanside

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This place is the worst place I ever stayed in, im a Truck Driver and, believe me, I had stay in nasty rat holes rooms, but this place broke the record!! This is a last minute family trip to legoland, so this time I'm not traveling alone... this place is so dirty, like I never seen I an hotel or motel, there is a huge lamp by the entrance of the rear building that it couldnt hold more gust and dirt! OMG is right next to the stairs, so how can you missed it!!! There are cigarettes butts all over the place, the carpet if filthy and so gross that I had to give orders to my entire family to wear sox at all times, the room stinks and feels humid and have that mold smell, the beds are horrible!!! the comfort and bed sheets are old and dusty,, this room is so nasty and we weren't prepared for that we had to go find a walmart so my wife and I could buy some pillows, long sleeve and long pants sleeping outfit....PS there's some Girls international surfing competition all weekend long here in Oceanside and the XGames in L.A so everything, I mean everything is all booked, otherwise we would be gone!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Yuma, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I knew from reviews it wasn't going to be heaven on earth, but it is older than dirt! The walls are dark and need painted...not just in the rooms but everywhere. Our room was literally a dark red wall!! Honestly, it just made it so dark and sad feeling. The carpet was stained and there was mold in the grout of the bathroom.

However, having said this....and sharing a queen bed with my 10 year wiggle worm son, the bed was not bad. Bring extra pillows from home because the little one they give you is just not going to work!!

I didn't really have an issue with loud noises, except our air conditioner/heater unit. It was really LOUD. Yes the grounds are dank and musty-like the rooms and it most definitely needs a face lift.

Would I stay here again? Probably not, but never say never. It isn't the worst of locations. Mission Ave heads straight to the 5 and if you go down Foussant to Oceanside Blvd you can find an IHOP, Starbucks, and all that other good stuff!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside

Address: 3240 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92058
Location: United States > California > Oceanside
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Oceanside
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside 2*
At Super 8 Marty's Valley Inn, warm rays of sunshine and soft coast breezes greet you each day. We are perfectly located between San Diego and Los Angeles to offer you the best of Southern California. Delight in the shimmering magic of the Pacific Ocean. Indulge in deep sea fishing, golfing, surfing, whale watching, shopping, or just relaxing in serene, sun-filled paradise. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Marty`s Valley Oceanside Hotel Oceanside
Best Western Oceanside
Oceanside Best Western

If you own or manage Super 8 Marty's Valley Oceanside, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.