“Excellent Value and Friendly Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in Oceanside
Oceanside, California
“Excellent Value and Friendly Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The quality of the people at the front desk can easily make or break the stay on a business trip. The folks at Extended Stay Oceanside were both professional and welcoming. The manager obviously hires people who want to serve their customers. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. The kitchenette had the essentials. The coffee and fresh fruit each morning was a nice touch. The value for the buck was just right. I recommended this hotel to a friend and he was equally pleased. My stay was for about 45 days and I would not hesitate to stay here again. Many thanks to the staff for a pleasant and comfortable stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
We received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the great comments about associates and their commitment to customer service. I'm thrilled that you would stay with us again the next time you are in Oceanside. Again, thank you very much for th great review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Oceanside, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had a lovely stay at this hotel. I chose this hotel based on trip advisor reviews. Pros: 1. Spacious, well decorated rooms 2. Comfy beds 3. Mini kitchen. Front desk girl gave us excellent service and allowed us to check in 15 minutes prior to our check in time. This has been my second time staying at Extended hotel and I will definitely be coming back :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
We just recevied a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the positive comments about our associates and our property. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates were able to get you checked into our property early. Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is not a 5 star hotel and is not meant to be. If you want a luxury hotel, go somewhere else. That being said, my fiancee and I moved to Oceanside from Hawaii and decided to stay here until we were on our feet and able to find an apartment. This was the perfect place to stay. It has a small kitchen, bed, TV, laundry, and house cleaning. We were a little skeptical because of some reviews, but were delighted to see that the room was very clean, bed was nice, and it was also pet friendly. Free grab n go breakfast in the morning. The staff, Josie, Natalie, and manager (I forget her name) were friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this place if you want to save money and be comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the great review of our associates and our property. We're thrilled that you decided to give us a try when you moved to Oceanside and found your stay to be comfortable and relaxing. Again, thank you for the great review.
Lebanon, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you don't mind doing your own laundry and making your own bed this place is for you. The hotel was clean and in a nice area. I did have a couple of problems with my room. The bed was horrible in every way and the sheets had a odor to them. I also had very noisy neighbors. Since there is no one at the desk after 11pm it is hard to resolve problems like this.

• Stayed March 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the reception desk did not inform you that we do in fact has staff at the property 24 hours a day. In response to your feedback, I am going to be holding additional training for our guest service representatives to ensure they notify guests upon arrival that the hotel is staffed 24 hours a day.. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me, Vanessa, directly, at sdo@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The customer service, manager, housekeeper and maintenance of this Extended Stay America Hotel (ESA) in Vista Way, Oceanside, CA is very very excellent. No complaint. The staff working are nice and friendly. This hotel is quiet but sometimes there is a loud noise of a motorcycles.

Room Tip: They have smoking rooms available.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your most recent stay with us. We really appreciate the recognition of the excellent service that was provided by our associates. Again, thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I Cant say enough great things about my stay and just how I sing their praises I will never forget how wonderful the staff continues to be I recommend 3190 VISTA WAY Oceanside ,CA ..All day everyday.Thank you..Always grateful Skyy

• Stayed February 2012
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property and the excellent service provided by the associates. I'm thrilled that the staff works so hard to make your stay comfortable. Again, thank you for your great review. We look forward to continue to be your choice when staying in Oceanside.
Chelan, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and i absolutely loved it the staff members are super nice and friendly always with a smile on there faces always made me feel like i was at home away from home thank you Extended stay staff at oceanside:)

Room Tip: ask about the golf course side they have a really nice view !:)
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates were always super friendly during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside? Share your experiences!