Stayed 3 nights. Rooms have new furniture! Had some priblems with motion sensor in room to turn off light (inventive), This was immediately tended to. Staff treats you courteously, friendly, and you feel at home rather quickly. You are a walk away, or short drive from beach. A small harbor with offered fishing expeditions and rental slips are in walking distance. Restaurants, family style and up are also close by, as well as in harbor. A great little hotel to relax behind much more expensive ones that may have ocean view. However, this is the one we come back to, budget friendly, friendly service. Will be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbor Inn & Suites is conveniently located Near Legoland, Camp Pendleton's Main and Del Mar gates, Numerous San Diego attractions e.g. San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, Wild Animal Park, Balboa Park, Coronado Bridge and Coronado Island,Birch Aquarium at Scripps, Historic Ships and Maritime Museum San Diego, Seaport Village, Historic Old Town and The Gas Lamp District.We are within walking distance to a 3.5-mile stretch of white sandy beaches e.g. Del Mar Beach, San Onofre Beach and the beautiful Oceanside Harbor Beach. Only minutes away from the longest pier in San Diego County. Centrally located with nearby Quail Botanical gardens, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm,Universal Studios, Catalina Island from nearby Newport beach. Close to numerous outlets e.g. Carlsbad Company Stores, Lake Elsinore Outlets etc. Oceanside's beaches offer Worldclass Surfing, Sports Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Whale Watching, Sea Life Adventure Tours and Romantic Dinner and Harbor Cruises.Harbor Inn and Suites Oceanside is centrally located for numerous sporting activities e.g. Hot Air Balloon rides, Skydive Elsinore, Water sports on Mission Bay, Scuba Dive, Snorkel and Kayak near the La Jolla Caves whilst watching the Sea Lions come to rest on the shores, 'T' off at one of the numerous championship golf courses near Carlsbad, the 'Golf Capital of the World', Bicycle on nearby Bicycle routes and experience the Skating Park of Oceanside. Minutes from the Historic Mission San Luis Rey and numerous Antique Stores. Visit Southern California's best Wine Country at Temecula Valley for the World Class Wine Tasting. Experience the Vegas Style Indian Casinos a short drive from Oceanside Travelodge e.g. Pala Casino Resort & Spa, Barona Valley Ranch Resort and Casino, Casino Pauma, Cahuilla Casino, Harrha's Rincon Casino and Resort, Viejas Casino, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Ocean's Eleven Casino and much more. One hour drive away is Tijuana, Baja California where you can experience the diversity of culture and traditions of our neighboring Mexico.At Harbor Inn and Suites Oceanside we offer FREE high speed wireless internet FREE incoming faxes and all our rooms have micro-fridges, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers, in-room coffee, 25" Satellite TVs with HBO, ESPN. CNN, FoxSN and BET. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Inn & Suites Oceanside / San Diego Hotel Oceanside
- Harbor Inn And Suites Oceanside / San Diego
- Travelodge Oceanside San Diego
- Travel Lodge Oceanside