“Good Place to stay didnt have any problems, i will stay here again.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Oceanside

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Oceanside
el paso tx us
“Good Place to stay didnt have any problems, i will stay here again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2009

it has a nice view, clean the room, quite, a non smoking rooms, the beach was acroos the hotel!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Northern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

I really enjoyed the place. I liked the location and the staff was very personable. The room was clean and newly remodeled. I'll definitely be back. I

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2009

For a hundred bucks a night you would expect to be able to walk between the tv and the beds. You can, but just barely, tiny rooms. The carpet was disgusting, there was no walk off mat by the door, I was afraid to walk without shoes, even walking in socks only was a mistake. Bathroom needed to be upgraded, one of the beds should be replaced. Overall we were quite disappointed. With a name like Ramada you would think you couldn't go wrong. I guess not anymore.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

After reading the reviews from 2008 I was hesitant in staying at the Ramada Inn in Oceanside. But, to my surprise I found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable. The staff was very cordial and bent over backwards to make my stay very pleasant. The hotel was close to freeway access, the beach was within walking distance, the high speed internet worked very well and the breakfast had an excellent selection of food. The next time I come to San Diego, I will definately be making my reservations at the Ramada Inn in Oceanside.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2009

I saw previous reviews and didn't know what to expect because they were so mixed. However, when I arrived I could tell this place has gone through some major changes. The lobby, I'm told is new and looks very clean. They have a small market for last minute essentials and snacks. Although I didn't use the laundry, they had those as well, which is something you don't find in most hotels. The breakfast was nice, good selection and the place was kept tiddy. The location was awesome, easy access to the Interstate, and they are only 2.5 miles from the beach, so walking is a possibility if you transportation means are limited. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. I could tell they were doing some remodeling, which is a good sign since all the hotels I've stayed in the recent past have been cutting services instead of improving. I am going to stay here on my next trip through Oceanside. I really liked the staff, they made it much more pleasant to stay there.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Las Vegas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2008

We were in town for a wedding and needed a place that allowed pets. Arrived at 12:30pm but had to wait until 2:30pm for a room, which they magically found when we decided to hang out in the small lobby with our dog and wait. The room looked nothing like the picture! Nowhere to hang up clothes, no hairdryer, the carpet had tons of stains, my feet kept sticking to the floor, the air conditioner was broken so it was so hot! We left a night early and decided to drive all night instead of spend another night tossing and turning in this dump!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
GM02821, General Manager at Ramada Oceanside, responded to this review, May 8, 2009
We have also upgraded to a Ramada Inn. The standards have dramatically increase since the status of a "Limited" establishment. Thank you.

Been to Ramada Oceanside? Share your experiences!