This is our very favorite resort for our family. we love the off season as much as the warm summers. The staff at the Beach Club are exceptional! The front desk manager always makes us feel most welcome and comfortable. We just had a 4 week vacation there and I could have spent much more time without being bored. There is always something to do in the area if you choose. The sea, beach, wonderful weather just add to the enjoyment. The manager has upgraded all of the units and is constantly making improvements. We have been enjoying the SCBC for over 20 years and have many of our extended family doing the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- California style that is casual and chic is what the Southern California Beach Club is all about. Located next to the Oceanside Pier, guest can take pleasure in amazing sunsets seen from the resorts rooftop whirlpool. This beachside resort is one of the hot spots in Southern California. Its location near the Pacific Ocean gives each guest the relaxation they need in a vacation. Stay in a studio, one or two bedroom condos for a relaxing experience. Each room include mini kitchens, queen sized bed and sofa sleeper, dishwasher, hair dryer, microwave, refridgerator, stovetop and a private patio/balcony. Although without air conditioning, the ceiling fans and airy ocean breezes will keep you cool. Southern California Beach Club is also a non-smoking resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Southern California Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern California Beach Club Hotel Oceanside
- Southern Ca Beach Hotel
- Southern California Beach Hotel