“Good view decent food” 4 of 5 stars

(760) 722-1008
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hello Betty Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 317 Restaurants in Oceanside
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
San Diego, California
“Good view decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

A nice place to get a drink some light food and view of the ocean. When they get the upper deck open it will be a great view. Frond lay staff and a nice selection of local beer. Grab a taco or two and you are all set for an enjoyable time.

Visited April 2014

“very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband and I wanted to eat here since they opened up, yesterday April 19th, we went to try out this restaurant, we go in and were seated, we waited and waited and waited no one ever came to our table not even to ask us if we wanted a drink, let alone our order, yet other people had come in and they were waited on, they were not that busy, I got up went to the girl who seated us, told her no one ever came to our table, yet other people kept coming in and they were waited on, She offered to find someone for us, but by that time I did not even want anything and thought to myself how much longer would I have to wait, so I left. I really wanted to try the food here and get something to drink, really am upset about the lack of customer service.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, California
“A Restaurant with a great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

A friend took us to this restaurant for lunch. The view was great, the service was some of the best ever, and the ambiance great. However, the food was just average, and we thought it was over-priced for what we received. However, we live in Palm Springs, so don't really know the "going price" of food in the Oceanside area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Cute restaurant with friendly staff. Had fish tacos and my daughter had fish n chips! Big portions, enough to share. She loved the fish n chips so much, she and a friend went back for lunch the next day!

Visited April 2014
Oceanside, California
“The right managment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Where to start?
first time had a really bad experience, conveyed it to the GM....it is great when your concerns do not fall on a bottomless bucket. Not only she listened but I saw huge changes.
The food was and still is phenomenal....the Poke, the jalapeños, the smoked fish tacos...outstanding.
Service has done a 180. I saw in the last 5 times I have gone back, attentive personnel, even when the bar is packed, they made time to let us know they saw us
The place is bright and tasteful, the bar and the outdoor seating is my favorite and can not wait for the summer to seat on the rooftop, overlooking the ocean!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere