“A very casual eatery with good food for a food price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 317 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Peruvian
San Diego, California
“A very casual eatery with good food for a food price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

The night we visited their a/c was cranking out of control so we moved to a corner table where it wan't so cold. As they have metal chairs the arctic blast from the a/c made even the seats frigid.

We shared a cervice appetizer which was very good, tart but nicely spiced. We each had a different beef dish. Both were flavorful.

We also shared a bottle of Argentine Tempranillo which was pretty good for $24. The whole meal for two came to $70. Not bad for a casual dinner with interesting cuisine.

We'll visit again as we're local.

• Visited September 2013

San Diego, California
“Good fresh food but I didn't instantly feel like I can't wait to return or anything amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I like the fresh food and good flavor. The atmosphere is fabulous and this place is great. The food is made with love and its very busy. They have a great following. I love the salad dressing. I didn't eat anything that stayed in my mind or made me in a rush to return again. I'm sure I will be back but I'm gonna wait a while. I think it needed something with a little more pizzaz like a delicious homemade bread or extra flavorful side dish or something. I'm not certain. But It's a great value and made with love. Try it out.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Okinawa-shi, Okinawa, Japan
“ALWAYS OUT OF CHICKEN”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food is really good, but they are pricey and always out of chicken. The chicken is really good but not that good to be sold out...

Visited August 2013
Maryland
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This restaurant is a little out of the way of the tourist trade, but very much worth the trip. Exceptional Peruvian food at a good price. A lot of other reviews mention the chicken dishes, but others excel.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Desert, California
“Yummy sauces!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the several yummy sauces served with fresh French fried potatoes. Rotisserie was delicious. The bread on the sandwiches was delicious and fresh. Simple dining and simple menu.

• Visited June 2013