“First Time” 5 of 5 stars

Burlington, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

First time shooting, they were great, reasonable and willing to help as required. My daughter wanted to do it for her 18 th, and they accomodated.

Visited July 2014

San Diego, California
10 attraction reviews
“Iron Sights Shooting Range is Right On Target”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I never thought I’d write a review on a shooting range. After all, I’m a relatively new shooter. Since I live in the north coastal area of San Diego County, the most convenient range happens to be Iron Sights. This review may be important to you if you are a new shooter as well, or if you are an experienced shooter who has just moved to the area. What I like best about iron sights is the fact that the employees at the range are knowledgeable, helpful, and most pleasant to deal with.

As a firm believer that anyone who purchases a weapon should practice using it for their own safety as well as that of others, a shooting range with a wide range of operating hours is very important. Iron Sights is open seven days a week at 10:00AM. Although I understand there are times when it is crowded and one might have to wait for a range, I have never experienced that. I try to avoid weekends and usually arrange to shoot at 10 in the morning one day per week. It’s perfect for that.

I understand that iron sights offers classes and has instruction for the novice and experienced shooter. As a new shooter, I find this completely meets my needs and would not hesitate to recommend Iron Sights to anyone looking for a shooting range in North San Diego County.

Visited June 2014
Oceanside, California
“Great staff, friendly environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have been going to the LGR for a year now, and have made friends with the professional and outgoing staff. They are always ready to help out a beginner, and offer safety training onsite with classes. They have a side for handguns, and a side for rifles, enforce safety rules, and offer safety glasses, and hearing protection for all. My suggestion is to double up (use the foamies, and headsets). They offer gun rentals, and ammo sales for their rentals. You must take and sign up for a safety range card to use the facilities, of course.

Visited March 2014
Oceanside, California
3 attraction reviews
“Fun with guns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am not a gun person but, the staff here are awesome. I have tried various guns and they were not working right but they helped me out and got me back in the shooting box (not really sure what its called,not a gun person) My husband and son totally loved this place. The price is right.Great for older kids to spend quality time with parents on a safe side. They have items for sale like the ear covers,bullets,decorative gun sticker looking things and targets. Its pretty nifty. I just had to buy a little of the cute stuff . Its a must check out and enjoy place. have fun!

Visited April 2013
Corsicana, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Family Fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have taken my wife to this place a couple of times and its so much fun, they have a nice selection of firearms and all the prices are very reasonable. The staff is really friendly and knowledgeable.

Visited March 2013