“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 28 Activities in Oceanside
More attraction details
Owner description: Attention thrill seekers: get your shot of adrenaline today by rock climbing with Arcadian Ascents! People of all ages and fitness levels come to us to experience the adventure, challenge, and excitement of rock climbing and rappelling in San Diego. Get off the beaten path during your visit to San Diego and have an experience you won't forget (and pictures to prove it).
San Diego, California
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

I learned so much! My guide answered questions clearly and gave great advice. He was encouraging when the climbing became difficult and challenged me. I highly recommend Arcadian Ascents!

Visited December 2011
Josh W, Owner at Arcadian Ascents, responded to this review, December 21, 2011
Thanks Sarah, I hope to show you some new skills when you're ready!

Sacramento, California
“Total Awesomeness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I completed the Beginner Rock Climbing 101 course this past Saturday and it was an incredible experience; hugely thanks to my competent and professional guide/owner, Josh. Josh is very knowledgeable about climbing and answered any climbing questions I had. He educated me in basic climbing terminology, technique and safety. When I started doubting my strength or technique, he encouraged me and gave me tips from below/above, which gave me the confidence to trust my strength. I’m planning for my next rock climbing adventure as we speak and definitely will be using Arcadian Ascents again the next time I am San Diego.

Visited November 2011
Josh W, Owner at Arcadian Ascents, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Xai, I'm glad to hear you are going climbing again soon! We will soon have some trips running up in the Sierra, close to Sacramento. Keep an eye out for that. Have fun!
3 attraction reviews
“The right climbing company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011 via mobile

If you are looking for a safe, professional, and relaxed climbing adventure. This is definitely the place to go. I have done multiple climbs and classes with them and every time there is something new and exciting and I have come out with a wealth of information.

Josh W, Owner at Arcadian Ascents, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Thanks Nick, we appreciate your business. Climb safe.