“Fun Brew Pub” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Oceanside, California, United States
“Fun Brew Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Breakwater Brewing is located right downtown in Oceanside, just blocks from the beach. Great beer selections, including their own brews. Also, good pizza and salads. That's all we've ever eaten there, so I don't know about their other food choices. It's an informal place, can be busy and a little noisy, but upbeat and friendly. Their TVs are set to sports programs.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Pizza, Wings & Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My son had been deployed and he was ready for some good American food - pizza, wings and beer. The music was loud, the people friendly and the food hit the spot. We had a great pesto pizza. They have lots of different kinds of wings to choose from and lots of great beer.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California
“Love the pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

While waiting for the Coaster train, we were told to try this Breakwater Brewing company for pizza and beer. We listened and went around the corner for some food and drinks. We sat outside it faced the street...The beer was ok, but the pizza was very good. It had a crispy crust on the bottom and the topping was awesome!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho
“Pizza Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place was recommended by one of the locals. The place was really hopping with a lot of lively characters. They offered a lot of their owns brew. Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to sample all of them. I had the Kamiah, I think. Canadian bacon, pineapple and bacon. It easily ranks among one of the best pizzas I have ever had. I am sure that the rest of their pizzas are just as good.

Visited April 2013
silverdale,wa
“Had to try them”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I'd heard about this place from my step-daughter and she said it was pretty good so while in town visiting her and the GK's,I met up with a high school friend,another really old guy, and we went there and had pizza and beer. The pizza was very good with a lot of toppings,a good sauce and a nice crispy thin crust. Had several beers and while they were quite good, they weren't up to the quality that I get around home on the Kitsap Peninsula
I would however go back for another pizza and try some different beers.

• Visited April 2013