“Yummy in my tummy” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratellis Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 319 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Douglas Dr
Monroe, Michigan
“Yummy in my tummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great food don't pass this up!!! Had the beef ravioli and it was delicious. Wait staff were pleasant and the venue had the feel of a real itialian restaurant. A very pleasant find!

“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

What a great surprise!! Their menu was unique, the food was deliciously outstanding, and presentation was beautiful. It was our first time going there and it was a nice experience. ....and their beers are amazing!

Oceanside, California
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Husband got a pizza and it was very good. I ordered the chicken parm and it was great. The server, Taylor, was really great he knew the menu well and had great suggestions. Will be back for sure.

Willemstad, Curacao
“Quite a differerence from last year”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were on our yearly vacation in Oceanside and invited 2 friends for dinner. We recalled the good food at Fratelli's we had last year so we decided to return.
Unfortunately it was rather disappointing this time, the chicken marsala was tough, and looked rather poorly on a big plate, 2 pieces of chicken and some string beans and green asparagus. One order of falling apart vegetable lasagna, one meat lasagna, which also total fell apart, and I had the eggplant parmigiana over an overcooked pasta, instead of all dente, which was rather tough to swallow. The Pinot Grigio was very nicely chilled, the service was really very friendly and professional. However we do regret that the meals are so inconsistent. I am sorry my rating for the food does not exceed the 5.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Oceanside, California
“Customer Satisfaction”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I usually go here on a Friday night and its always super busy, the wait was about 45 minutes.
This is a cool kick back relaxing place, the atmosphere isn't really great however the service makes up for it. The most recent visit I ordered the Grilled Salmon Piccata 24.95., the salmon wasn't all that but the pasta and vegetable was the bomb...Everyone in my party enjoyed their meal which they stayed with the pasta dishes.
The waitress was very attentive and concerned I didn't eat the salmon they wanted to cook me something else. I declined and explained the rest of the food was devine. Actually they made such a fuss over me I was embarrassed and requested they just let it ride because it was okay.
So she brings me the bill with the meal deducted, I disagreed with it because I ate the delicious pasta and vegetables.
They insisted their goal is to satisfy their customers I was told. Wow how nice to hear. So if your looking for a restaurant with great Italian food and cater to customer satisfaction this is where you'll want to try the next time you want a family gathering or friends out this is it..

Visited November 2013