“First lesson” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 18 Attractions in Oceanside
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This is a surf lesson surf school and surf camp company run by firefighters, lifeguards and local surfers.
Burlington, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“First lesson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Alex was great...first time lesson for my daughter. He was motivating, flexible and really help her success. Too bad we discovered this at the end of the vacation. I would highly recommended Alex ! Surfs up Dude !

Visited July 2014

Encinitas, California
“Great way to try surfing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

A lesson includes a board and wetsuit, and all of the instructors are very knowledgeable. Even if you have never surfed before, you will be able to stand up on the board within your first lesson.

Visited July 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Long time with JP and Surfin Fire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

In elementary school I was introduced to surfing through Surfin Fire's summer camp. The staff is filled with firefighters, lifeguards, and knowledgable locals who are excellent in optimizing the amount of waves you are riding.
I'm now 20, a surf instructor with Surfin Fire, and continue to chase the irresistible excitement surfing has offered me since my first wave. I am lucky to be able to work at the same location I learned from many years ago, and I enjoy sharing my knowledge to anyone willing to try riding a wave. Check us out if you are near Carlsbad or Oceanside!

Visited June 2014
Oceanside, California
12 attraction reviews
“Surf + Fire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This equation needs no real description. The name speaks for itself. This is a hit or miss joint. It's safe but will miss with most. Give it a shot and see what You think. Don't take my word for it.

Visited April 2014
Oceanside, California
“Surfin Fire owner JP & instructors are awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2010

Thank you Surfin Fire for donating your equipment, time & patience to special needs kids and adults. Surfin Fire's staff is amazing and I will definitely recommend your company to all my friends!