Very nice hotel just off the freeway and near the marina, but bring sandals or flip-flops if you want to dip your feet in the ocean as it is a bit of a walk over a dusty trail and under the train tracks. The desk people were quite nice, and gave us a couple bottles of water free. The DVD player in the room had a USB plug in it, but neither we nor the front desk person could figure out any way to play videos off our Kindles or iPhones (via VUDU). Free wireless, comfy bed, lots of free parking. What more could you ask for? Okay, surfboards and wet suits to rent, but that is really too much to ask. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Oceanside Marina area, the Holiday Inn features 110 guest rooms and Jr suites. On site heated outdoor pool/spa, fitness center, full service restaurant and bar. Covered parking. Walk to the beach and harbor & 700 yards from the Camp Pendleton main gate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina - MCB Camp Pendleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.