“Very nice hotel near the ocean” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Oceanside
GreenLeadersBronze level
Corona, California
“Very nice hotel near the ocean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business and it was very nice. Super nice staff at check in. The hotel was clean and appears to be well run. The room was very nice, super clean, with a nice bed and nice shower. The beach is 5 minutes away, good restaurants and shops. The hotel's bar and restaurant albeit I didnt use it, looked very nice and inviting. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing west, you can see the ocean from the 6th floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We were so pleased with our room. It was our honeymoon and we really felt special. The room looked like it had just been remodeled and it was also was so roomy. It had so many extras, like an iron and hairdryer. I would recommend it to anyone.
We especially enjoyed the very spacious shower....a few times.

• Stayed October 2013
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived the place looks beautiful and clean. We were given a room but upon my inspection there were dirty towels on the floor. Thanks to the prevIous tenant they let us know it wasnt clean well, but on a positive note we got a different and xleaned room and a free appke juice. The hotel is nice it was prob a mistake. I wIll stay again. It was clean and updated furniture but hardley channels for children
cartoon network is a little to weird for little kids.

Anaheim CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Spent 3 days in Oceanside, relaxing for a short weekend getaway. Holiday Inn was in a nice location-like the Happy Hour in the lobby downstairs. Although a distance, I could see the ocean from my room. Rooms are big and clean. Had a nice stay-will come back.

Moreno Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is my 2nd stay w/in the last 3 months. The 1st time we had an executive room and were really pleased with the size. The shower in the bathroom was very spacious. we had a nice separate bar area to make our drinks. Our view was the trailer park across the street but that was ok as I wasn't vacationing to look out the window all day. The day we checked out the maids were cleaning other rooms and we noticed a room similar to ours but with a couch.That was the only thing extra we would of wanted, as we like to sit on a couch to have our cocktails, rather than a bed. (So we knew our 2nd visit we would upgrade). Our 2nd visit we did get the jr suite that came with the sofa and a view of the ocean. in my opinion the room seemed more cramped because there was not much space at the foot of the bed. However the sofa area was roomy. The shower was not as big as our first room and while the other room had a sink in the bathroom and separate sink/bar area this room had a sink in the room where u have to use the space for your wet bar, coffee maker, and bathroom toiletries. For that reason alone I would not request this particular room. The air did not seem to be working too well in the elevator and the hallway. I didn't get the chance to check with staff about this problem. Another nice feature of hotel was the roof top deck. I only learned of it while checking online rates for our 2nd trip and looking at pics of the hotel. If I did not see the pics I would of never known about it as there are no signs and the staff did not inform us they had a roof top deck on our first visit. The hotels proximity to the harbor is a definite plus! It is a short 5-10 min walk to the harbor and the beach. The hotel has a nice little bar area, w/happy hour and a small dining area. To me this is a very good hotel for the price and location. I look forward to my next stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Hotel is best value for location. 2nd time staying. 1st time in a executive king was very nice. 2nd stay was in a junior suite king. Room was spacious with a great view of the water. The problem was there was not a sink in the bathroom. Our wet bar sink was also our bathroom sink. Wife was not happy. We will still go back but no need for the suite as the executive is just as nice if not nicer. Still great place for value.

Oceanside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed here Labor day weekend and from start to finish it was perfect. Geoffrey checked us in and he was so delightful! Our room was on the top floor and was extremely clean and nice. The TV was huge, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom had a ton of counter space. We went down to the jacuzzi, the pool isn't very big, but you're a 5 minute walk from the ocean so...
We got dinner from the restaurant and the girl who helped us was very nice and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious and I got a lava cake with a candle for my birthday! :)
The hotel was quiet, clean and everyone was so pleasant. I will be staying here again without a doubt.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area? Share your experiences!