This is my 2nd stay w/in the last 3 months. The 1st time we had an executive room and were really pleased with the size. The shower in the bathroom was very spacious. we had a nice separate bar area to make our drinks. Our view was the trailer park across the street but that was ok as I wasn't vacationing to look out the window all day. The day we checked out the maids were cleaning other rooms and we noticed a room similar to ours but with a couch.That was the only thing extra we would of wanted, as we like to sit on a couch to have our cocktails, rather than a bed. (So we knew our 2nd visit we would upgrade). Our 2nd visit we did get the jr suite that came with the sofa and a view of the ocean. in my opinion the room seemed more cramped because there was not much space at the foot of the bed. However the sofa area was roomy. The shower was not as big as our first room and while the other room had a sink in the bathroom and separate sink/bar area this room had a sink in the room where u have to use the space for your wet bar, coffee maker, and bathroom toiletries. For that reason alone I would not request this particular room. The air did not seem to be working too well in the elevator and the hallway. I didn't get the chance to check with staff about this problem. Another nice feature of hotel was the roof top deck. I only learned of it while checking online rates for our 2nd trip and looking at pics of the hotel. If I did not see the pics I would of never known about it as there are no signs and the staff did not inform us they had a roof top deck on our first visit. The hotels proximity to the harbor is a definite plus! It is a short 5-10 min walk to the harbor and the beach. The hotel has a nice little bar area, w/happy hour and a small dining area. To me this is a very good hotel for the price and location. I look forward to my next stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Oceanside Marina area, the Holiday Inn features 110 guest rooms and Jr suites. On site heated outdoor pool/spa, fitness center, full service restaurant and bar. Covered parking. Walk to the beach and harbor & 700 yards from the Camp Pendleton main gate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina - MCB Camp Pendleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.