This is a good holiday inn. I am a member so was upgraded to a junior suite which was a nice surprise. If you are member you also get a goody bag with water and popcorn. So sign up before you go.
The hotel is quite close to the beach. It is about a 5 minute walk to the beach but if you had 5 kids and a bunch a crap to bring it may feel a lot longer.
The walk is over a railway bridge and down and hill that gets you to the harbor which is nice. They don't really have Oceanside views by the way.
Breakfast is typical holiday inn food. It was good and a reasonable price. It is either buffet or menu order so you have a choice.
It has a small bar in it. Typical 2 treadmill and 2 elliptical machine exercise room with a small pool and deck in the back.
I was quite comfortable here. Staff was nice and for me on my own the walk to the beach was easy.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Oceanside Marina area, the Holiday Inn features 110 guest rooms and Jr suites. On site heated outdoor pool/spa, fitness center, full service restaurant and bar. Covered parking. Walk to the beach and harbor & 700 yards from the Camp Pendleton main gate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.