Wow...it's so close to the water but NO actual view of water. That was disappointing, but it was a short drive right to the Pier. Left to the Pier and right took you into the Marina area. We spent a day there checking out little shops along the marina. Lots of great boats to see. There was the fog during our stay so we saw lots of grey skies.
We walked out the end of the Pier and had lunch at Ruby's Diner. A cute little retro diner that just happens to have great burgers and has my mom's name. :) Actually I found it's a small chain on the west coast. Just stumbled across another Ruby's in Palm Springs. ( but that's another review )
Nice large room and comfy bed. Our room had a small kitchen area. They didn't have breakfast for guests. Just some coffee and fruit on the desk for snacks. I miss the warm breakfast to start my travel off right. Maid service was wonderful. The closet needed a light inside to see better. Very nice area and staff was great. I did walk out by the pool in back, too chilly for swimming but nice area. Very clean area and close to town.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Oceanside Marina area, the Holiday Inn features 110 guest rooms and Jr suites. On site heated outdoor pool/spa, fitness center, full service restaurant and bar. Covered parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.