“Great Location and Interior” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 303 Restaurants in Oceanside
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pier View Way
Description: 333 Pacific, an upscale casual dining experience with 180 degree views of Southern California's oceanfront and the night time views of the Oceanside Pier. The high ceilings of 333 Pacific give a modern "loft" feel while suspended panels brings in a warmth to the space. Menu featuring Steaks, , Crab, Lobster and Fish. Seafood selections will also include Finfish entrees, shellfish staples including Oysters on the half shell, Ceviche, and selections of Sushi Rolls. Steaks will be prepared on an 1800 degree broiler to ensure a juicy steak and charred outer crust. The wine list with over 200 selections of the finest wines to complement your dining experience. In the 333 Pacific Vodka lounge guests can select from a list of 100 vodkas from around the world, so why not try something new? It's always "vodka happy hour" in our lounge. All vodka martinis $7. Full bar is available. Reservations recommended.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Location and Interior”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was my first stop in Oceanside. It is located directly across from the pier. The service was fair. The steak was tough, but the veggies were great. The steak was large, so I took the other half home and tossed it in with my eggs. Had great flavor even day two.

Visited January 2014

bloomington, IL
“Upscale with a beautiful place and view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We came here with relatives. This is a gorgeous place with inside and some outside seating that was enclosed in the evening. Many of the tables face the outside seating and the ocean. This is an upscale restaurant and the waitresses/waiters are trained as such and do a very good job. My husband ordered the prime rib special (that also came with a delectable dessert) and said it was excellent. I ordered the salmon with aspargus and although very good, was very, very salty. This is a wonderful place for a special occasion, along with a walk in the evening to the Oceanside Pier outside the restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Escondido, California
“Rich in Ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

One enters into a busy, noisy bar area, but for dinner you are seated around the corner and away from the action. Not sure, but there may have been an open kitchen concept going on as well. It was our first time, and it was just too busy to see everything.

Once around the corner, the noise level dropped - considerably. Our booth was spacious and comfortable. A lot of attention to detail here. Our server was the best we have experienced in years! What a gem they have in FAITH; very helpful, very personable, charming, friendly, and it all comes naturally. Faith and her team took care of us very well. Isn't this why people dine out, so they don't have to do the work themselves?

We visited during restaurant week but I would imagine this place is busy like this all the time. Our appetizers were the ahi salad and the fried calamari, which were scrumptious. Main course selections were the barramundi with gnocchi (okay), and the bacon-wrapped 4 oz filet with crab cake (delicious). When desert arrived we were both full, but went for it with the tempura banana split (OMG) and apple tart with caramel (sweet & tart heaven).

Our wine was by the glass and both of us were pleased with our Argentinian selections: Pinot Grigio graffigna centenario "reserve" and Malbec via monte "lujan de coyo", Mendoza.

Planning on returning and this time go for happy hour and the sunset on the enclosed patio.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Great food & wine experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were in Oceanside for an overnighter & I found this place thanks to other TA reviewers. We were totally pleased with the evening, especially since I didn't expect to find this type of restaurant in the area. Once we arrived I realized it was a Cohn Group Restaurant and I knew it would be great.

They were quite busy as it was restaurant week. The bar was enjoyable & a modern place to have a drink while we waited & the server suggested a Cabernet Sauvignon that we loved from the very first sip.

We had the crunchy salmon roll as an appetizer and it was fresh and delicious. It was Sunday and prime rib special night....3 courses for $33. The salad was a baby kale (never had it before) and very tasty with the Caesar dressing. Our server, Tammy, really was helpful and accommodated special needs that I had and substituted things in that could work for me.....all that and I wasn't caused to feel that I was an inconvenience to the kitchen. That was a lovely topping to the whole experience! We will be back!

Visited January 2014
Vista, California
“Not a family place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This restaurant is located on the east of the beach with a wonderful view. It is also a vodka bar. I don't drink much so I can't comment on that but I do like their wine choices. My husband and I go often and we really are not ever disappointed. The food choices are good but it is not a place where you get stuffed! Make sure to ask your waiter what the dish is as sometimes the dish is not what you think. For example I ordered tuna tacos, well they were from the appetizer menu so I knew they would be small but these were really small and it was raw tuna. No problem for me but at the table next to me the 15 year old didn't like anything on the menu! Nice place for romantic lunch or dinner or a meeting to impress!

• Visited January 2014