“Excellent Food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 311 restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pier View Way
Description: With stunning night time views of the famous Oceanside Pier, the innovative cuisine and stylish decor at 333 Pacific creates a seaside California elegance.
Oceanside, California
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We attended a going away party, we arrived a few minutes since it was our first time there. We was seated at our parties table which was in a private room next to the bathroom. No one asked if we needed drinks ect. finally my fiancee found someone to request drinks, which never came until after everyone arrived and the party had started. During the party we had a lot of people coming in by mistake. We laughed it off.
The food was worth the long did I say longggggg wait...lol.
Appetizers, we ordered the calamari with the chili sauce, tempura vegetables, mini tacos, they were amazingly delicious especially the calamari. Soup ordered was clam chowder, a bit chewy for my taste.
I ordered the flat iron special, and he ordered the salmon.
The flat iron was extremely tender, and very tasty. His salmon was very light however seasoned just perfect. Portions were very fair.
Last things to mention they added everyone's drinks, dinner on one tab then devided it by the number of people. Not sure if that's the rule or just the waiters way of making easy to pay the tab.
Overall the food was delicious...

82% Recommend
Carlsbad
“Delicious Food with a Fabulous View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

333 Pacific is located directly behind The Oceanside Pier. If you request a table on the enclosed patio, you will have a lovely view of the ocean and the pier. If you happen to be there at the right time, you may get lucky enough to watch a spectacular sunset.
The regular menu at 333 is a little pricey, but the portions are generous and the food is very good. The bar menu (especially for happy hour) is less expensive, and the food is great! The drink specials are also good, especially if you enjoy martinis.
The atmosphere in the bar is very lively. The restaurant is quieter and more romantic. My husband and I frequently enjoy having a drink and an appetizer in the bar. On special occasions, we prefer dining in the restaurant...at a table with a view, of course!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Oceanside, California
“"You don't even get what you pay for"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I been after my husband to try this place. They have so many good review, so finally he said yes because they have there anniversary week. We been to must of the Cohn Restaurant and we had good food. The service was great she was attentive and helpful with some of the questions of our group. The restaurant is nice we had a view of the pier. They also have a long list of vodka menu, that we did not try. For the food our server say if we are getting the anniversary menu the food is in a small portions. So that was okay for all of us. Two of us had the petite green, 3 had the kale salad and my husband had the potato and leek soup. The salads and soup was okay. Entree, I had the lamb bolognese fettuccine. pasta was okay but the lamb bolognese did not taste like lamb. My husband had grilled chicken brown butter gnocchi, butternut squash. The chicken was a bet under cook. and there is no brown butter for the gnocchi. I am sure that i will not go to this place and also recommend it to friends.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Oceanside, California, United States
“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Went Thursday night and they gave me mashed potatoes (not that good) with my chicken instead of the gnocchi and there was no butternut. I was so hungry I ate it without complaining-I had NOT asked for subs. The kale salad was great. Portions were small.

This was the selection off their anniversary menu. A deal at $20.14 but you get what you pay for.

Join us through Thursday, January 9th to celebrate Cohn Restaurant Group's anniversary. Enjoy a 3-course menu for the unbelievable price of $20.14.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Madison
“Restaurant Week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I loved that although high end; they accommodated our two very small children with smiles. LOVED the kale salad and tuna tower. A little pricey but service and food both excellent!

Visited September 2013