“Silly and a lot of fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Theaters
Attraction Details
Anchorage, Alaska
9 attraction reviews
“Silly and a lot of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you bother to walk in the door of a place for "melodrama," you are bound to have a good time. The actors do it all: work the snack bar before the show and during both intermissions...perform three acts...and go a great job at all of it. The audience is packed tight around small tables on the main floor...and it makes for interactive fun with the everyone who comes with you. I was dragged to the show against my will, and I will admit to tripadvisor, but not my father-in-law, that I had a great time.

Visited July 2013

Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
“Laughed So Hard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was my third time to this theater and my husband's first time. Every time I came I had a good time. My husband and I laughed so hard during the show. Definitely recommend this theater. There are no bad seats in the theater. In fact, I think it's more comfortable to sit in the back where you have more room. The more expensive seats in the center have tables and chairs. The chairs are close to each other. The seats in the back are in rows, and there are tables in front of those seats for you to put your food and drinks on.

Visited June 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Incredibly Wonderful Theatre!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

You MUST visit this theatre if you've never gone before. I've visited often and each time, I leave smiling ear to ear because there is no way to NOT leave this theatre happy and laughing and feeling great! The actors are incredibly talented and put 1,000% into the show. I honestly don't know how they do it night after night because they not only produce outstanding and entertaining theatre for their audiences, they also work the food line during intermissions. Tip them and they sing for you - right there while you are getting your food. You MUST go see a show at this theatre! It is the best theatre value in CA. AND - you will have a blast!

Visalia, CA
8 attraction reviews
“Great time at the Melodrama!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent actors and actresses and very funny skits. My first time there in a long time, Won't be my last. My only complaint is they really pack you in. But well worth it for the experience. I will be coming back soon

7 attraction reviews
“Great evening of fun and laughter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

What a fun evening, show was filled with just plain old fashioned jokes and comedy. The actors sang and danced for over 2 1/2 hours and you hated for it to come to an end. Original twist on food parody, well written and performed. Not a bad seat in this small theater with a large stage. Food is available and smelled great but we had had a late lunch so we didn't eat. All who were eating around us seemed quite pleased. So glad we came, we had a great time. Would recommend anytime.