“Ziplining Delight” 5 of 5 stars

$99*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Sonoma Canopy Tours is located in Occidental, CA - approximately 1.5 hours north of San Francisco. The tour contains 7 ziplines, 2 sky bridges, a magnificent spiral staircase, ending in a rappel to the forest floor.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sonoma County, CA
3 attraction reviews
“Ziplining Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is my favorite zipline adventure yet. The staff is great and so competent. I have done this zipline twice now and both times there were some terrified people and the staff treated them very respectfully and encouraged and supported them though to the end. Flying through the redwoods and the last rapel down is just amazing.

Visited August 2012

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“A Bucket List- MUST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I did this while we were in the Napa area for a business trip and were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. We had always heard that you could zipline the rain forrest and other places, but when we saw you could zipline the REDWOODS, that sounded awesome. And AWESOME is what it was. From registering all the way to educating us to the very end, it was such a great experience and a highlight of our trip. Our guides Brandon and Zack were very good and helped make us comfortable and have fun from the very first minute. It was great to see people love our natural habitat and enjoy their job at the same time. We both have a fear of heights, but forgot all about that once we were on the tour! It was great and we highly recommend Ziplining the Redwoods with Sonoma Canopy Tours!!!!!! SUPER FUN!!!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
“Awesome time - great to be up close with nature”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We did this our last full day in CA and it was amazing. I hate heights but I knew I could do this having done it in Costa Rica years ago. This is a totally different experience in that you really feel such pride that such beautiful trees are in our country. The views are amazing and the course is long. The best part is when you walk up a tree and over a bridge. You get to fully look around you and take it all in. The guides were perhaps slightly overly enthusiastic but they really ease your fears and get to know you. Absolutely two thumbs up.

Minnesota
6 attraction reviews
“Leave your fears behind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I booked this tour as part of our Sonoma Valley / Coast 10 year anniversary trip. I have always wanted to zip-line and was so glad that this was my first try at it. The staff was soo friendly and fun in addition to knowledgeable and patient with teaching before we even hit the tree towers. The views up in these tree towers are spectacular and worth putting any fears aside and just going for it. My only complaint about this tour is that it is too short :). Once we got past our initial "fears" and really got into the experience, it was over :( It would be great if they could add at least one more of the longest runs into the trip somehow. I have nothing to compare it to, but what a great adventure it was and I would love to do it again sometime - so of course i would recommend it to everyone! I am almost 50 and not in the best shape and I could do it. It really is set-up well for people of all shapes and sizes and abilities to be able to take this amazing trip. You get to view the world from a different place and that is always good!

5 attraction reviews
“Exhilarating experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Unlike my first ziplining experience where you are hooked up and sent off without really knowing what you're doing, this company takes the time to let you get a feel for it with a short training session before the real thing. The two guides were real professionals, experienced and with a good sense of humor. Soaring among 100 foot redwood trees is truly an unique experience.