“Clean and Comfortable. Problem with check-in resolved.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites - Oakley

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites - Oakley to your Saves list
Comfort Suites - Oakley
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5549 Bridgehead Road, Hwy 4 & Hwy 160, Oakley, CA 94561   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Oakley
West Sacramento
“Clean and Comfortable. Problem with check-in resolved.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were in town for my nieces wedding, there were a total of 20 people in our family staying at this hotel. My mother-in-law had an issue with her check-in. She reserved a queen suite and they had her down for a king, which wouldn't work because she was sharing her room. Anyway, it took a while, but it got worked out and management got her the queen room she reserved. My husband and I had a king suite and it was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The shower pressure was AMAZING! There was a single serve coffee maker which was good, I somehow view them as more sanitary, for whatever reason. The breakfast was good. There was a decent selection, and they had the make-your-own waffle irons which are nice, also there was someone there attending to keep everything tidy. The only negatives. It is near the freeway so you can hear traffic, but I was so tired it didn't bother me, I would have liked to see a bit more hot food choices, maybe hash browns? Resolving the reservation snafu took a little longer than it should have. It began with, "Sorry, there's nothing we can do, we don't have a queen available", causing undue stress, rather than just figuring out how to fix it from the beginning. Other than that it was great, I would stay there again if ever in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Eureka, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

During my weekend trip to Antioch, I chose this hotel after reading Tripadvisor reviews. I am so glad I did. The hotel was clean and quiet and the bed comfortable. Climate controls worked as did the coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was large - I love that. I was sharing a suite with two female room-mates so we needed a big bathroom. The room itself was not what I would call a "suite" - the sofa bed was tucked into the corner of a standard size room and a little cramped. Still, overall, the hotel met and exceeded my hopes and expectations. Traffic around Antioch is a total disaster due to freeway construction so it was important that we had a place to rest and recover from trying to find our way around. My biggest plus feature of this hotel was the spa or hot tub - perfect! It was the right temperature, it wasn't full of kids and it was clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: Top floor overlooking the vineyard.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rohnert Park, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I chose this hotel for the reviews I saw on TripAdvisor, which are 4 out of 5. The hotel was affordably priced and was way above my expectations for the price point.

The staff were very friendly, professional, and attentive, especially the General Manager Mary Ann. The entire hotel and my room was extremely clean. The internet is faster than any other hotel I have been to and the complimentary breakfast wasn't shabby either. I have said in many hotels, some are cheap, and trust me you know you are compromising, and some very expensive.

This place is the best bang for the buck, it feels like a higher level hotel than it actually is. I will be staying here again and recommend it hands down!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Had booked a room with a jacuzzi tub but on the way to the hotel we got a call from the manager who had called four times that day trying to inform us that one of the jets in the tub were broken so we would have to change rooms i was extreamly upset untill we got to the new room on top of the $90 discount the room had a microwave fire place refrigerator 30 inch flat sreen free wifi with great signal overall this is a really good hotel with a very friendly staff the manager went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable despite having a lage wedding group to deal with that night i would highly recomed this hotel for any one in the area ....warring to my 420 smokers there is no smoking in the room and security dont play so smoke b4 u get there :)

• Stayed February 2013
Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Very nice hotel, clean, quiet and comfortable. The morning breakfast was delicious, the best I've ever had with "continental style" dining. From make-your-own-Belgian-waffles or pastries to go with eggs and cheese, the variety of foods to eat was exceptional.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary Ann R, Manager at Comfort Suites - Oakley, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for your great review. Our staff is happy that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Solid facility with very good customer service. The entire stay was very good and the only recommendation that I would make is that they should increase the variety and service level at with the breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sun Valley, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a great place to stay! I was here on business in early October and was very pleased with all the amenities of this hotel.From the start, as soon as you walk in you'll notice that this is not a run down affair at all...It seems like a newer hotel, or that ,at the very least, it is well maintained.The young lady who greeted me at the front desk was very pleasant and professional and got me booked into my room very quickly.Upon getting into the room,I noticed that the bathroom light fixture(flourescent) was flickering quite a bit, and after a call to the front desk, their maintainance man showed up at my door within 5 minutes.It turned out to be a bad ballast,which was promptly replaced to my immense satisfaction.Other than that small problem the room was very comfy, had a nice flat-screen TV, great air conditioning unit,nicely appointed bathroom facilities, etc.The next morning I went down to the lobby area and had a great free breakfast including awesome waffles, egg-cheese omelets, yogurt,fruit juice and coffee.Their breakfast area was comfortable and quiet(except for the mom and 2 loud kids who didn't seem to care that they were bothering everyone else's breakfast).All in all, I would give this hotel high marks for cleanliness, staff professionalism,and amenities and I would definitely recommend it to anyone going through the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites - Oakley? Share your experiences!