“Pretty good.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
San Francisco, California
“Pretty good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Walked down to this restaurant after visiting Fairyland. My burrito was really good, and the guac was especially amazing. Good lime margarita, too. Unfortunately, the chips (for the salsa) weren't warm.

Visited November 2012

“Not impressed at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

When I first moved into the neighborhood I craved some Mexican food without having to drive down to International St. First of all this place is wa over priced, the food is simple and the presentation is horrible, if I'm gonna pay close to $15.00 for a burrito and horchata, can i at least get a smile and some nachos. The lad at the register looked at me like i went in there asking for a free meal. I'll just take my money and appetite for good food elsewhere

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
USA
“terrible service, mediocre food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2009

Not worth the wait or the cost: this place is vastly overrated and seems to cater to clueless gringos who don't seem to mind queueing up for mediocre food, another prime example that popular does not always equate to good...service is absolutely abysmal: we waited nearly an hour for two take-out burritos early on a busy Friday evening. Due to a mix-up at the register, folks came in after us and ordered, sat down to eat, and had their left-overs bagged up before we got our small take-out order, and we only noticed that they forgot to include the pricey side of guacamole once we got home, I felt cheated and angry....never again. I'm quite happy to stick to the much more authentic, downhome Mexican joints around Foothill and International Blvds, where you actually see Latino families enjoying themselves....

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good food. Good...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2008

Pretty good food. Good kids menu.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook