I travel on business to Oakland at least once a week. I will always choose the HIE on Airport Access Rd. The personel at the front desk are always helpful, quick and efficient. I would especially like to point out Hitika (Giants fan) and Kristy (Warriors fan) and their friendly interaction with the guests arriving. Their personalities alone are almost enough to stay here.
But the rooms are always clean and quiet and love the mornings with the coffee and breakfast while watching all the excited people getting ready for vacation out of Oakland or the diversity of people getting ready for the days business. Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the closest hotel to the Oakland International Airport and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.We welcome all guests either for work or play. Less than half a mile from the Oakland International Airport and just one mile from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum & Oracle Arena- home to the Oakland Raiders, the Oakland Athletics and the Golden State Warriors, you can really enjoy the home field advantage. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, wet bar, refrigerator & high-speed Internet access wired and wireless connections.We also serve a delicious hot buffet breakfast every morning, and we have a Manager's Reception served in our Lobby area on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM.We are 100% non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Oakland