First let me start by saying, this is a budget facility and if your looking for high end amenities, furniture, room service, etc., this is not the place for you. This quality Inn was a great place and had everything we needed for our short trip to East Bay. Check in was fast, clerks were friendly enough, but could've been a little more suggestive/informative (restaurants, vending/ice location, elevator, etc). Beds/Linen (2 Q's) were lightweight down, VERY comfortable, clean and NO BED BUGS! Plenty of electrical jacks and lightning, not that florescent ambiance. Wi-fi was fantastic, but make sure YOU ASK for a room where it will work! Apparently it doesn't work in all rooms, which i found out from another traveler on this website (Thank you). Bathroom has tub/shower, with multi setting shower head and nice medium flow, probably high enough for someone 6 ft or so. Basic toiletries, shower cap lotion, shampoo & conditioner. A four towel setting folded as formal table settings (nice touch). Small vanity sink area with open closet area. Iron board w/Steam iron that worked pretty good, without leaking. Coffee pot, Farmer Brothers coffee (Reg & Decafe) & teas, stirrers, sugar/substitutes, powder cream & styrofoam (design on them) cups. Basic alarm clock w/radio, 26" TV (not flat anything) with basic cable channels, work desk/dresser, pass key door entry, partial black out curtains (does not completely cover window on entry side of room), Upgraded box heat/air unit, which worked great even though we only used the heat. The only downside to room 305 is the catering truck that shows at 8:30 AM honking it's loud bullhorn for the businesses located next door, which I assume was M-F only.
Conveniently located (less than 1 mile) near shopping, eateries, banks, Hwy I-880, Oakland Coliseum, Oracle Arena and Airport. This area itself consists of mostly Businesses (Social services, Doctor offices, restaurant supply, etc) and several other lodging facilities, but nothing noisy or toxic though. Pool and Jacuzzi seem pretty clean, even in 50 deg weather. Continental breakfast was pretty good; Waffles (you make yourself), sausage, boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, toast, danish, delicious OJ, coffee, yogurt & fruits, but not much for the health conscience.
Very clean property inside and out, 3 floors and does have an elevator. "FREE PARKING", check in 3 pm, check out 12 noon. Noticed a lot of Airline crew staying here.
Here's another little bit of info....No need to bring bottle water, Bay area has the best tap around!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel
- Oakland Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn - Oakland is a boutique hotel that delivers unique service, first-class amenities, stylish and well-appointed rooms/suites, free breakfast and internet and a central Bay Area location near Oakland Airport, Network Coliseum and. Beautiful city of San Francisco just 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.