I checked into the hotel very late at night, around midnight. I was exhausted and wasn't really there while the hotel staff explained to me how to get to my room and check out. When I asked the lady to repeat what she had said, she spoke in a loud, rude tone that made me feel deaf and belittled. Checking out was also terrible; the staff had awful attitude and obviously did not want to be there. I will never again stay at a hotel where the guests are not given respect. I am so disappointed that the manager has not taught his or her staff the basic skill of being courteous and understanding.
The rooms were ok; a lot smaller than I would've liked. They were relatively clean. Keep in mind that this is a motel, not a hotel. The microwave and fridge were convenient. They were just average motel rooms. The breakfast was alright; I liked the waffles and boiled eggs. Other hotels usually have potatoes, fruit, and yogurt to offer.
Also, the location of the hotel made me feel very uncomfortable and unsafe. This part of Oakland isn't particularly nice. Be wary of this when you stay here, especially if you're traveling with children.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel
- Oakland Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn - Oakland is a boutique hotel that delivers unique service, first-class amenities, stylish and well-appointed rooms/suites, free breakfast and internet and a central Bay Area location near Oakland Airport, Network Coliseum and. Beautiful city of San Francisco just 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.