We stayed here one night before and after our week vacation. I didn't realize it was a motel, not a hotel, had I known that I probably would have stayed somewhere else...I just feel safer when the doors to the rooms are on the inside of the building. But other than that it was what I expected. Rooms were clean, bed was comfortable enough, good water pressure, and shuttle to the airport was right on time. Breakfast was just so so, but again typical, toast, sausage, coffee, waffles, muffins, orange juice. Upon our first check in the lady at the front desk was extremely rude. When we checked back in the second time it was the same woman, but she was much more friendly. The area is okay, but definitely not the best. But for the price, I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel
- Oakland Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn - Oakland is a boutique hotel that delivers unique service, first-class amenities, stylish and well-appointed rooms/suites, free breakfast and internet and a central Bay Area location near Oakland Airport, Network Coliseum and. Beautiful city of San Francisco just 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.