“Very reasonable hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Oakland

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Oakland to your Saves list
Quality Inn Oakland
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8471 Enterprise Way, Oakland, CA 94621 (Formerly Ramada Limited Oakland)   |
Ranked #15 of 47 hotels in Oakland
Ashland, Oregon
“Very reasonable hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

For the price I would recommend this hotel. The rooms were nice, have a fridge, bed and pillows are comfortable. They allow pets for a $10 fee per night.

My one complaint is the breakfast. Poor quality, very crowded and only open from 5-9 am.

The location is geared toward the airport and is next to Bart. Otherwise the actual neighborhood is awful. But they have free parking, so as a place to stay and go places it's fine

• Stayed April 2013
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Guest, We greatly appreciate your feedback. Please visit us again soon. Best regards.

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel 12 April 2013 after flying in from London. Chose this hotel as its in walking distance of the Colliseum where I was going to watch Oakland A's.

Hotel was only $70 so good price. Clean and breakfast was fine. Only issue was the Spa was not working.

Downside is there are no real restaurants around this hotel as its in more of a industrial area on outskirts, only places are restaurants like Dennys, McDonalds etc but for one night that is fine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for providing us your feedback. We really appreciate the fact that you choose to stay with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. Our hotel is a perfect fit for sports fan visiting Oakland for events. We look forward to your next visit again soon. Warmest regards.
Surrey, British Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Just Stay 4 nights from 08/apr/2013. It is a clean motel. No any 2x Full beds room. Only hv 1x, 2x Queen beds & King bed. Room is very small. Breakfast not bad. Wifi ok if close to office. Not much noise at night. Location is convenient . Might consider to stay next time.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest, We greatly appreciate you feedback and glad that your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit soon. Warmest regards.
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This property has what you would expect from any Quality Inn: extremely clean rooms, good showerheads, comfortable beds with good pillows, and all the other typical amenities. However, the rooms are quite small, as usual, and the hotel is located far from the airport in a not-so-great area of Oakland. Furthermore, on both nights that I stayed there, I was awoken by very noisy employees. On the first night I was woken very early in the morning by someone noisily scrubbing the walkway just outside my door. The next night, I was woken very early in the morning by the landscapers mowing and edging the small patch of grass just outside my door. Why the hotel has asked these employees to complete this work when the guests are sleeping is beyond me. Have them do it in the afternoon and everyone will be happy! For this reason I would probably not return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
young101, Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guest, I am extremely sorry about the noise issues. I will make sure that our cleaning staff is not cleaning area early in the morning. Please accept my apologies. I would love to have you come and visit us again soon. Warmest regards.
Kent, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This hotel was booked for the proximately to the baseball stadium so we could walk. Also walked to the BART station both about a mile away. When I first booked this hotel it said some rooms have a microwave & refrigerator so when we arrived late at night I asked for a room with both and it was given to us. Although the hotel itself appears to be a little dated it was extremely clean. The beds were comfortable. Housekeeping had left the cutest little folded design on the toilet paper.

Breakfast was the same all mornings we were there. The breakfast attendant was very attentive and kept filling up what ever was gone. 99% carbs as the only protein was hard boiled eggs and sausage.

I only have 2 complaints and one is that there was hardly any bathroom counter space. The other is that the curtains may have been too small. We had light shining in and around the curtains every night and couldn't block it out. Then again I was grateful that they had such great outdoor lighting. Also had a large gap under our door so the light shone under there also.

Like one of the previous reviews I too was looking forward to using the jacuzzi during our 3 day stay but the note on the fence said it was out of service.

Didn't use the airport shuttle but enjoyed the free parking.

If I come back to an A's game I will stay here again and maybe use the free airport shuttle.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business and glad that your stay was enjoyable. Please visit us again soon. Warmest regards.
Oakland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The hotel was actually pretty decent. The AC wasn't too loud, and the bad was comfortable. Breakfast wasn't bad. However My girlfriend and I were a bit annoyed that the Jacuzzi was out of order for our entire 3 day stay, we had planned on making use of it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are working to resolve issues with hot tub, however, it may be a while before it is put back in service. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Warmest regards.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed in your hotel 03/07, first i would like to say the fact that you have airport service is a PLUS in my book. Especially since I landed around 11:00pm in the evening. Once i got to your hotel i was greeted by a very nice African American women. That gave me the ropes on traveling to San Francisco, she saved me money by explaining to me it would be so much cheaper to take your subway into San Francisco instead of renting a car for 2 days. She has so much information about the city, where to go and where not to go. I think we talked for about 30 mins, just on information for me. She even was nice enough to print out some information regarding tours in the city etc.(Again saving me money!!) Breakfast was wonderful, Housekeeping was nice, bed was comfortable and free internet was the best. Overall my stay was one of the best I have every time I travel to the bayarea....Thanks!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for writing a detailed account of your stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are delighted that your stay was enjoyable! We will continue to work hard to earn your business. Our Front Desk associate is humbled by your compliments and glad that she was able to help make your trip to beautiful city of San Francisco more enjoyable! Please visit us soon. Warmest regards.

Been to Quality Inn Oakland? Share your experiences!