Stayed at this hotel 12 April 2013 after flying in from London. Chose this hotel as its in walking distance of the Colliseum where I was going to watch Oakland A's.
Hotel was only $70 so good price. Clean and breakfast was fine. Only issue was the Spa was not working.
Downside is there are no real restaurants around this hotel as its in more of a industrial area on outskirts, only places are restaurants like Dennys, McDonalds etc but for one night that is fine.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel
- Oakland Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn - Oakland is a boutique hotel that delivers unique service, first-class amenities, stylish and well-appointed rooms/suites, free breakfast and internet and a central Bay Area location near Oakland Airport, Network Coliseum and. Beautiful city of San Francisco just 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.