I stayed in your hotel 03/07, first i would like to say the fact that you have airport service is a PLUS in my book. Especially since I landed around 11:00pm in the evening. Once i got to your hotel i was greeted by a very nice African American women. That gave me the ropes on traveling to San Francisco, she saved me money by explaining to me it would be so much cheaper to take your subway into San Francisco instead of renting a car for 2 days. She has so much information about the city, where to go and where not to go. I think we talked for about 30 mins, just on information for me. She even was nice enough to print out some information regarding tours in the city etc.(Again saving me money!!) Breakfast was wonderful, Housekeeping was nice, bed was comfortable and free internet was the best. Overall my stay was one of the best I have every time I travel to the bayarea....Thanks!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel
- Oakland Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn - Oakland is a boutique hotel that delivers unique service, first-class amenities, stylish and well-appointed rooms/suites, free breakfast and internet and a central Bay Area location near Oakland Airport, Network Coliseum and. Beautiful city of San Francisco just 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.