“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Oakland

You added Quality Inn Oakland to your Saves list
Quality Inn Oakland
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8471 Enterprise Way, Oakland, CA 94621 (Formerly Ramada Limited Oakland)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 48 Hotels in Oakland
Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed in your hotel 03/07, first i would like to say the fact that you have airport service is a PLUS in my book. Especially since I landed around 11:00pm in the evening. Once i got to your hotel i was greeted by a very nice African American women. That gave me the ropes on traveling to San Francisco, she saved me money by explaining to me it would be so much cheaper to take your subway into San Francisco instead of renting a car for 2 days. She has so much information about the city, where to go and where not to go. I think we talked for about 30 mins, just on information for me. She even was nice enough to print out some information regarding tours in the city etc.(Again saving me money!!) Breakfast was wonderful, Housekeeping was nice, bed was comfortable and free internet was the best. Overall my stay was one of the best I have every time I travel to the bayarea....Thanks!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for writing a detailed account of your stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are delighted that your stay was enjoyable! We will continue to work hard to earn your business. Our Front Desk associate is humbled by your compliments and glad that she was able to help make your trip to beautiful city of San Francisco more enjoyable! Please visit us soon. Warmest regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Once again, from the airport shuttle, to the clean and comfortable room. I'm completely satisfied with the total experience at this hotel. I had a problem with WiFi a month ago, but found out its was fixed and now is available to all the rooms at a high signal strength.

• Stayed March 2013
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear Guest, Our team is extremely honored to have received a compliment from a seasoned traveler such as yourself. Thank you for staying with us. We will continue to strive to meet our guests expectations. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to welcome you again soon. Warmest regards.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

On a recent trip to see Muse in Oakland, event parking cost $35! With that in mind, our room "upgrade" and short walk to Oracle Arena became a no-brainer. And a sweeeeeet bargain.

This was our first stay at a Quality Inn. Since I found it based on positive reviews here, I felt it only right to share the good news since it more than met my expectations. In fact, I was shocked at the small touches that Quality Inn provided to make me feel a bit pampered. These included an elegant pillow arrangement and luxury folding of the towels, even letting me know that we could ask at the desk for items we may have forgotten to pack. Touches associated with high-priced accomodations!

We were amazed at how quiet it was being so close to Oracle and the Coliseum. After the show and our walk back to the room (it was a little more than a half mile but went fast), we probably would have slept well next to a train station, but tucked in tight we felt snug and cozy.

The interior space seemed ample, never cramped. Our mattress firm, not floppy. Everything felt "just right," allowing us to awaken refreshed and ready to start the new day.

Ample food choices exist nearby, including Jack in the Box, McDonalds, Taco Bell and Burger King, though we ended up dashing into AM/PM for a few refreshments on the way back to our room. All were within 1/4 mile of our location, some much closer.

Parking is easy with quick access in and out.

The staff is curteous and friendly.

The bottom line? This Quality Inn is a keeper!

Room Tip: Stay here and save on the hassle and high prices of parking for Oracle and the Coliseum. You won...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks a bunch from entire team at Quality Inn for your great compliments. We are honored that you choose to stay with us. It gives us immense pleasure when our guests enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to your next visit again soon. Warmest regards.
Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed here for two nights. This property is rather a motel and I find it quite nice for the price in line with other reviews.

I took 73 (AC Transit) from BART (because it was night) and walked the other way to BART (day). Not that far and perfectly fine to walk. By bus, it is only two or three stops (and then I had to walk like five minutes). The part was well lit, so I thought it might have been okay to walk even at night. Of course, it is better safe than sorry, so it is upon your discretion if you want to walk.

I give it four starts because of the value. But it is basic, so do not expect any luxury.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you very much indeed for taking time out of your schedule to share your feedback. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. We are glad that your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit. Warmest regards.
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed here many times for work over the last 11 years. (was a Ramada then). The price is ok for what you get. Rooms are average, but the front desk people are excellent. They have an Airport shuttle that stops by two times each hour.

• Stayed January 2013
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for providing your feedback. We are grateful for your loyalty over the years and its our honor that each time you visit area choose to stay with us. We look forward to your many more visits. Warmest regards.
Reading
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Let's start with the eternal question, knowing what I know would I stay here again...the answer is a resounding YES (actually this is the second time I have stayed).

Its clean, and it is a good location (right next to the Colosseum).

I found the staff always helpful and smiling, which creates a good feel.

Breakfast was not great but it was free and the coffee was good when it was fresh.

The main stairs outside in the center seemed a bit wonkey!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
young101, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Guest, Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and walk to Oakland Coliseum was easy and quick. Thank you very much for being our guest. We look forward to your next stay with us soon. Warmest regards.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a good bang for the buck if you are just looking for the basics. Clean room and great bed! The staff was helpful and the location was perfect for the concert we were attending. We liked having the refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in the room. Also they serve a great breakfast which includes sausages and big waffles.

Room Tip: We liked the 3rd floor as it had an elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are very humbled by your compliments. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your next visit soon. Warmest regards.

Been to Quality Inn Oakland? Share your experiences!