I chose this place based on AAA's listing ,( RE: PRICE), and Google's mapping of nearby locations of eateries. Upon arrival I disovered the the Clarion Hotel and it's neighboring Chinese restaurant were closed and up for sale, leaving a Denny's, McDonnald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Red Lion Hotel, In and Out Burger, Panda Express, Wing Stop, and the "sports bar" at the Holiday Inn as the local food choices. Eliminating the places I can get in TLH, leaves the Jack, In and Out, the Lion and the Holiday Inn. Having eating at the Jack in Sacremento ( and thinking it was OVER seasoned), I tried the Lion, (over priced), the In and Out ,( lose the sauce), and the Holiday Inn which had an affordable Happy Hour menu and decent beer.
ANYWAY, back to the hotel,it is REALLY convient to the Oakland Airport ( but I don't fly), and I-880 . The rooms are compact but not Microtellish. It is clean and well maintained. (You may considered the furnature dated but I didn't). The staff is friendly and the breakfast is more than adequate for me. ( Though I PREFER the USA Today over the Wall Street Journal , since I don't love NYC). All in all I have spent more money elsewhere and have recieved less.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel
- Oakland Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn - Oakland is a boutique hotel that delivers unique service, first-class amenities, stylish and well-appointed rooms/suites, free breakfast and internet and a central Bay Area location near Oakland Airport, Network Coliseum and. Beautiful city of San Francisco just 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.