This property is an older QI with nice grounds (for example a few hibiscus were in bloom), plenty of parking, secured with barbed wire. The pool is small, but clean. Hot tub was out of order according to a printed page taped to the gate some days ago.
House keeping was very friendly, towels decoratively folded. Shower with water saving feature, very clean (although not brandnew). Windows can be opened to fresh air. Bed clean and comfortable, workdesk OK (chair somewhat aged but functional), PC power outlet in lampbase. Room was towards the back, the Comfort Inn is adjacent, although no connection due to high wall between the properties. Street noise from interstate was audible. GPS found the address without flaws, but guided through sketchy neighborhoods on the way there. Never felt unsafe (was daylight). Yes, would probably come back here if a stay near the OAK airport was needed. Their shuttle runs from 4:00am until 12:30am every half hour. Breakfast: peeled hardboiled eggs, hot sausages, waffles, yoghurt, cereals, bananas, prepacked muffins.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel
- Oakland Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn - Oakland is a boutique hotel that delivers unique service, first-class amenities, stylish and well-appointed rooms/suites, free breakfast and internet and a central Bay Area location near Oakland Airport, Network Coliseum and. Beautiful city of San Francisco just 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.