Accommodations were the standard Marriott experience. Nice linens and bathroom amenities. The TV channel selection was poor, no viacom channels. Wi-Fi was free in the lobby but not in the rooms. Close to the BART station which was a plus.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Oakland City Hotel
- Marriott Oakland City Hotel Oakland
- Marriott Oakland
- Oakland Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oakland Marriott City Center offers commanding views of Lake Merritt, Berkeley Marina, the bay and skyline of San Francisco, and both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges. Centrally located the hotel is convenient to all Bay Area attractions including Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, the East Bay and Berkeley. Downtown San Francisco is just 12 minutes via the local subway system (BART). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Oakland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.