I would agree, the lack of elevators causes delays of up to 15 minutes. It was easier to catch the lift from the tenth floor - go up to level 21 just to get to the ground floor!!
The Hotel should reduce the occupancy rate to align with the elevator capacity until they are all in use!!
Otherwise the hotel, bar, staff were excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Oakland City Hotel Oakland
- Marriott Oakland City Hotel
- Marriott Oakland
- Oakland Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oakland Marriott City Center offers commanding views of Lake Merritt, Berkeley Marina, the bay and skyline of San Francisco, and both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges. Centrally located the hotel is convenient to all Bay Area attractions including Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, the East Bay and Berkeley. Downtown San Francisco is just 12 minutes via the local subway system (BART). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Marriott Oakland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.