Stayed here for 2 nights for a conference. Had a wonderful dinner in a private dining room, the food at the conference was great -- healthy and appealing -- fresh fruit, fresh salad, nicely presented. There are 2 coffee places (Starbucks and Peets) within a 3-5 minute walk. Best of all was the front desk clerk, Teri, who was most helpful to me. I lost an item while I was at the hotel -- and while it was not found -- she followed up with me -- thanks Teri for GREAT customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Oakland City Hotel Oakland
- Marriott Oakland City Hotel
- Marriott Oakland
- Oakland Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oakland Marriott City Center offers commanding views of Lake Merritt, Berkeley Marina, the bay and skyline of San Francisco, and both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges. Centrally located the hotel is convenient to all Bay Area attractions including Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, the East Bay and Berkeley. Downtown San Francisco is just 12 minutes via the local subway system (BART). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Marriott Oakland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.