“We had our friend's B-day dinner in Ninna. This is the first time I was there. The nice cozy restaurant has given me a...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ninna Restaurant

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2008

We had our friend's B-day dinner in Ninna. This is the first time I was there. The nice cozy restaurant has given me a good impression. Great taste and the portion is reasonable for the price you paid.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Thai fusion food. Ninna herself greets you! Very small great for a romantic date or a close friend. ...However...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2008

Great Thai fusion food. Ninna herself greets you! Very small great for a romantic date or a close friend. ...However you do sit a little close to neighboring dinners but its ok. id go back in a heartbeat!