We stayed here for 4 days, and they were absolutely terrific. The room overlooked the bay which was beautiful to view in the evening. Got the ferry to San Francisco right outside the hotel which was so great. We were greeted by a wonderful young man who took care of our bags and car, and was so pleasant and helpful. The area around the hotel was nice but walking into town frankly was a little unsettling for us, although no issues, just did not feel comfortable. Would not walk downtown in the evening. But that is not the hotel so back to that. We had a lovely deck and were in a corner room. Bed was comfortable and with the exception of the coffee maker which really needed to be cleaned, the room was spotless. I want to thank them for making our stay so pleasant. The staff was kind and very helpful to two older folks from out of town and I thank them very much for going out of their way on some things. Would go back again.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel Oakland
- Waterfront Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel
- Waterfront Hotel Oakland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best spot in Oakland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.