I was attending a business conference nearby and needed a budget hotel for two nights. Days Hotel had one of the cheapest prices and in summary, Days Hotel is a great place to stay for the price.
* Although my room was on the first floor, it was very quiet and I had no issues with noisy neighbors or noisy surroundings.
* This hotel is cheap because it is near the airport, but I never heard any airplane noises. Also, the BART is about 10-15minutes walk away, and will allow for transportation into San Francisco. If you have a car, there is free parking at the BART station; it's a huge lot and you shouldn't have any trouble finding parking. Keep in mind this hotel isn't exactly in the most central of locations so you definitely need to utilize the BART train to go to places (this is why it's cheap). BART train is around 3-4 dollars to get into SF.
* Cleanliness - about 4/5; the room is clean, did not have the scent of cigarettes but possibly a scent of ozone. The bedding was clean. The bathroom was clean. You can tell it's a budget hotel because the towels aren't the thickest or most comfortable, but it is manageable. No issues with water temperature.
* There is a small fitness center and a laundry room within the building.
* Customer service was less than friendly. I arrived at about 2 am and the hotel clerk up front was not the happiest of people. Additionally, when I left the hotel, they would not print me a receipt but said it would be emailed.
* The heating unit in my room was somewhat loud and would turn on every 5minutes. Luckily I was very tired and did not have too much trouble sleeping.
* No complimentary water.
* There is a lack of accessible power outlets near the bed. The other outlets, make sure you jiggle the power adapter a bit to ensure it is actually charging your devices.
- Also Known As:
- Days Hotel Oakland
- Days Inn Oakland
- Oakland Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Summer 2006, we are located just minutes from Oakland International Airport and walking distance from Network Associates Coliseum and Arena. We have newly remodeled guestrooms which now include complimentary High Speed Internet access and Wifi access is also available in the lobby, restaurant, and meeting rooms. We have a 24 hour fitness room, outdoor pool, coin laundry, and our 24 hour courtesy shuttle goes to the airport or Coliseum BART station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Days Hotel Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.