“Best part of the stay, the pillows! Loved the pillows, wish...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Oakland
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best part of the stay, the pillows! Loved the pillows, wish...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best part of the stay, the pillows! Loved the pillows, wish the bed was made like them. Bed a little hard for me, but mom was ok with them. The Front Desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Walls way too thin! Room was clean, needed a little work done to it. Maintenance needs to do better job. One of the plug sockets was all broken and graced up, looked unsafe. But over all was clean and in working order. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Jacinto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Can't complain of the service I will say the only thing I didn't like is that we had a mom smoking room but when we stepped out and left the window open the people downstairs were smoking some special herb and made our room smell horribly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Kingsburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed at Days Inn for one night in Septemeber. The staff was very rude and not very happy to help customers. Upon checking in I was told that there were no rooms available because the staff was still cleaning up rooms. I was going to the Oakland As game that day so I told them that I needed to park my car there even though I hadn't checked in yet. The staff let me park my in the parking lot. The room was nice and semi clean. There were stains on the floor that appeared to be male sperm. The shower and restroom were pretty clean although not the nicest. The bed seemed a little small but was still comfortable. The TV is a little small but was managable. The area outside the hotel is full of African Americans and Asians. I did not have any problems with the area around the hotel. At night we walked across the street to Jack in the Box with no problems. The hotel is walking distance to the Raiders/A's stadium. Overall this was an okay hotel to stay at.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Hotel Oakland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Hotel Oakland Airport

Address: 8350 Edes Avenue, Oakland, CA 94621
Location: United States > California > Oakland
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Oakland
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Hotel Oakland Airport 2*
Newly renovated Summer 2006, we are located just minutes from Oakland International Airport and walking distance from Network Associates Coliseum and Arena. We have newly remodeled guestrooms which now include complimentary High Speed Internet access and Wifi access is also available in the lobby, restaurant, and meeting rooms. We have a 24 hour fitness room, outdoor pool, coin laundry, and our 24 hour courtesy shuttle goes to the airport or Coliseum BART station. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Hotel Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Hotel Oakland
Oakland Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Hotel Oakland Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.