“Best best chicken Sandwich everrrrrr” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 1,119 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: American, Bakery
“Best best chicken Sandwich everrrrrr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

My brother told me about this place, nothing really to look at. I was a little hesitant. Then I tried the only sandwich? I though it was a little odd but I tried it. I have to say that is the best sandwich I have ever eaten. I am a very picky eater but this sandwich was incredible. The chicken was soooo moist, the slaw was soooo yummy. I also tried the strawberry shortcake. Let's just say it didn't make it home. Best little gem in oakland. I even told my husband and my friends on Facebook.Will be back tomorrow. :)

Oakland California
“Best scone in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Not only is their chicken sandwich a meal worth waiting for, Her rhubarb scones are heavenly ( seasonally offered). we try eating here every few months and the lines are always out the door. they do move quickly. Her signature tables are used ironing boards. This Australian electric blue wigged wonder has hit the magic spot for casual dining. She also caters to large and small business meetings in the area. Just wish I belonged to the work force that enjoys her culinary talents on a regular basis. A definite bucket list dining experience.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Daly City, California
“Bakesale Betty - Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Bake Sale Betty is baked goods at their FINEST! Creatively delicious desserts that are one-of-a-kind and not to be missed! Bakesale Betty is a time-honored tradition in the Temescal district of Oakland! Don't miss it!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berkeley, California
“Best Chicken Sandwich in East Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE Bakesale Betty's! OK you have to stand in line and you only have two items on the menu. But it is worth it.

Bring cash, although I think they take credit cards now. And get a cookie, you stood in line you deserve it! :-)

Visited January 2014
Oakland, California
“Do I crave for it?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The food was good, but I am not sure if I loved it so much that I would crave for it. I might give it another try though!

• Visited February 2013