I stayed here with my daughter on a trip to the San Francisco area. We opted for Oakland because the prices were cheaper. It was an easy free shuttle plus BART ride to get into downtown San Francisco.
Hotel staff were super friendly and helpful. The Buttercup Grill, next door, is a pretty decent restaurant for what it is, too.There's a free shuttle right outside that takes you all the way up Broadway, which makes this place convenient to the BART.
The hotel is very nice. The rooms are great with minor exceptions, which are that there's no mini fridge or safe in the room. For me, this is a big deal as I am on a special diet and have to bring along some food for myself. Fortunately I had a large cooler, and the ice machine worked well, so we managed. I also missed having a safe in the room for my laptop and valuables. Aside from those two things, I'd say this is a great place to stay, and I'll certainly use this hotel again on a future stay in SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- He Inn at Jack London Square is a year-round retreat from the conventional routines of every day life. Located in downtown Oaklands historic Jack London Square, and not far from the San Francisco bay, this Oakland hotel offers 100 contemporary rooms offering privacy in a tranquil setting surrounding a beautifully landscaped courtyard. We invite you to visit and become acquainted with the quietly refined pleasures that make the Inn at Jack London Square one of the finest hotels in Oakland California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and BookIt.com so you can book your The Inn at Jack London Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Jack London Square Hotel Oakland
- Hotel At Jack London Square