My husband and I decided to spend 1 more day in the bay area. I booked this hotel online through Orbitz. They were offering a "last minute" deal for $99.00 on a Saturday. Most of the hotels in SF were charging close to $200 to stay for 1 night?!
The hotel has a small parking garage which I like especially being downtown Oakland. Check in was easy. The clerk was very friendly. The rooms were immaculately clean! So were the hallways. Beds were comfortable. Restaurants and bars were within walking distance. We definitely got a good deal on this hotel. And we will stay here again next time we are in the bay area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- He Inn at Jack London Square is a year-round retreat from the conventional routines of every day life. Located in downtown Oaklands historic Jack London Square, and not far from the San Francisco bay, this Oakland hotel offers 100 contemporary rooms offering privacy in a tranquil setting surrounding a beautifully landscaped courtyard. We invite you to visit and become acquainted with the quietly refined pleasures that make the Inn at Jack London Square one of the finest hotels in Oakland California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn at Jack London Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Jack London Square Hotel Oakland
- Hotel At Jack London Square