We were attending a dinner cruise that launched across the water in Alameda so we wanted something close. The price was reasonable so we chose this one. I'm most interested in cleanliness, a comfortable bed and a strong shower. This hotel had all those things. It was a good one night stay. The neighborhood is not one to explore although we did walk one block over to see Jack London Square. In the morning we ordered room service from the Buttercup Cafe. The prices were reasonable and the breakfast very good. Cons: small bathroom, small sink area, toilet ran and had to be finessed each time, shower floor was uneven as if the unit needed to be replaced. Pros:nice looking pool area, free wi-fi, one block from Jack London square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- He Inn at Jack London Square is a year-round retreat from the conventional routines of every day life. Located in downtown Oaklands historic Jack London Square, and not far from the San Francisco bay, this Oakland hotel offers 100 contemporary rooms offering privacy in a tranquil setting surrounding a beautifully landscaped courtyard. We invite you to visit and become acquainted with the quietly refined pleasures that make the Inn at Jack London Square one of the finest hotels in Oakland California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn at Jack London Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Jack London Square Hotel Oakland
- Hotel At Jack London Square