It is an okay motel, but not what I look for when I stay out of town. I was sort of excited in thinking that I would be staying at a boutique hotel and was really looking forward to it. However, I only stayed one night before moving to a different hotel. It is an older motel but the rooms are clean. Reminded me of the Travel Lodges that use to be popular when I was younger. I did not care for the fact of a window right on the walkway and the noise from people walking by. The door on my lock was broken and there was a gap between the bottom of the door and the floor, which meant little critters could come in if they wanted. The motel is located in an area that leaves something to be desired, but the Buttercup grill next door is a great place to grab a bite to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- He Inn at Jack London Square is a year-round retreat from the conventional routines of every day life. Located in downtown Oaklands historic Jack London Square, and not far from the San Francisco bay, this Oakland hotel offers 100 contemporary rooms offering privacy in a tranquil setting surrounding a beautifully landscaped courtyard. We invite you to visit and become acquainted with the quietly refined pleasures that make the Inn at Jack London Square one of the finest hotels in Oakland California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn at Jack London Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Jack London Square Hotel Oakland
- Hotel At Jack London Square